Thursday, September 20, 2007

#4 already?

yeah....I guess I am getting scared at the thought of not being able to post any episodes while we are in Hong Kong, so I am cranking these bad boys out day after day. Hope you enjoy!



------------

On another note, I came across this in devo's today and really wanted to share.

Psalm 139

1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

...

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.


Dang son, The God who created everything in existence is in LOVE with you. Do you know that?

I forget it far too often.

-joe

No comments: