Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Break

Hi there!

Well Team 14:22 is enjoying a week or so off for Easter. I can't really speak for the rest of the team, but I'm certainly having a great break. It's been great to have my parents visit from Australia. We haven't been doing a whole lot - mostly just hanging out and enjoying seeing each other again.

It was a blast to have Mum and Dad see us in Mankato at our final concert for the tour. They'll be heading back home in less than a week now, and the team will be back together again for our final tour! My, how time flies.

I'm sure we'd all love prayer for a refreshing, rejuvinating break. And also that we would feel prepared to face our last tour. Also the office staff have many really important decisions to make regarding the Summer Teams that are approaching, so if you could keep that in prayer too that would be wonderful!

Thanks for checking out our blogspot! God bless,
Carolyn

No comments: