Monday, April 30, 2007

Multi-Media Update

Well after noticing how few pictures and video have been uploaded lately I decided it was about time just that to happen. Cuz... well I like pictures, they're easier to read than text. So here is a somewhat eclectic collection of pix and one short movie.


This first very... uhh ... pink-- picture, was taken in probably the girliest room I've stayed in thus far. I'm trying to think of a word to describe it, umm I guess the best thing to say is that it was very ... pink. But none-the-less very comfortable and great hosts.
I call this pic: "Slightly Edited Cactus in the Desert with Mountain in Background Taken Mid-Day but Customized to Look as Though it Were at Dusk"
I know you don't have to tell me; I'm very good at coming up with concise, all-detail-encompassing titles




Now ladies and gentlemen, if you would direct your attention southward, this is a picture of us hiking in NM on a very beautiful day.

Hey Jon!


14:22 on the rocks




AND fresh off the SD card! These pictures were taken this morning right here in Lakin Kansas. Jon and I's host parents own a power-parachute! (or para-plane) So this morning Mr. Rice took us up in the air for an action-packed, fun-filled, death-defying, flight! Ok, maybe not death defying, but it was pretty exciting! So please excuse the dramatic emphasis.


Clear prop! Hang on! Here we go! "put the mic a little closer to your mouth" Can you here me now?

Wonder what would happen if I pulled on these strings......


And with that symbal God promised never to flood the earth again.




Just a couple more days of tour left then were back in Willmar. -A decrease in prayer support is not insinuated or implied whatsoever in the previously stated sentence. Party of the first part still covets prayer, including but not limited to lots of prayer!-

THANK YOU! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It's Trevor. You guys get to Wilmar all right?

Squibbby said...

Yep, we're here safe. As of a few hours ago.