Friday, April 27, 2007

Goodbye AZ, Hello NM

We officially left AZ yesterday after a very enjoyable, and ministry effective time. We just played in a town called Show Low AZ the night before last. We were actually mostly playing for Awana's kids. I really enjoyed it cuz I love kids, and it seemed to go very well. In fact a little 10 year old girl gave her life to the Lord during the Creation drama! That was really exciting for me. It's just great to know that God is using our ministry to make an impact. We drove here to Rehobath NM, at a school where most the kids are Navajo Indians. Just played for the middles school chapel this morining and went hiking in the desert this afternoon. And I am now being told that we are gunna go out for supper so.... I guess I'll sign out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, How Far is Kansas from Keithsburg? It can't be that far...they both start with K. I hope you all continue to have a safe and rewarding tour...We were blessed by your shows. ~Chuck

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know you did an awesome job tonight. It was a great way to end our last meeting for the year. Thanks for coming!