Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rapp'n it up

Alright well we have just one more concert left to finish up the winter tour. After ten weeks of touring down to florida and back up the east coast we are now in Hudson WI were I can see MN out my window. We are traveling to Mankato tomorrow and we'll be doing our last concert in the evening. Carolyn's parents (all the way from australia) will be there to! Which she is slightly excited about. Or at least I assume that since she reminds us ever other hour or so. So that'll be fun. -Well It's been a great tour, I've really enjoyed it. Got to meet alot of great people, see some cool sights, and minister to many people. Kind of a happy/sad thing that its almost over. I enjoy being on the road and meeting new people all the time, but I'm also excited to go home and spend some time with my family. This tour has really been a growing but enjoyable experience. I praise God that we've made it through another tour, and we're still all in one piece. -Back to MN tomorrow!

signing out,
Josiah

No comments: