Thursday, April 26, 2007

updates from Show Low

What a time we have been having in AZ! We have not only thawed from the snow in Minnesota (who knew it would warm up AFTER we left?! Come on now!), but we have met some great peeps along the way, Christian's family for instance. Thanks for taking such great care of us, Petersons! It was a pleasure to meet you. Also wanted to send a shout out to Trevor. We are excited to see you again soon. Glad to have you on board for the summer!

We have officially spent our last day in the great state of Arizona and are headed back to New Mexico today. We have done some great shows, and for the most part are healthy... That is except for me. My team has definitely been great troops to be down a vocalist yet again. At least this time I can still help with everything but the music. Oh the joys of allergy season! If you could pray for continued health for the rest of the team so we can finish strong and for my voice to return to normal soon, that would be wonderful. No worries, I'm taking care of myself and I'm on the mend. But the prayers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks to those who have welcomed us into your churches and homes this tour! We pray it has been a blessing for you, as we have enjoyed out time so far and look forward to meeting more amazing people over the next week. 14:21 - we're praying for you! I hope you guys are doing well. Finish strong, friends! That's all I've got for now. Thanks for your support, y'all!

Blessings,
Tiffany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu guys rocked last night!! Thanks Tiffany. Look forward to seeing ALL of you again. I can't wait!! Chris take care of yourself. Adam....keep that streak of not eating at Burger King alive!!! God bless guys. Praying for all of you.
In Christ/the safest place to be,
Trevor