Tuesday, January 09, 2007

life in Willmar

We have been back in Willmar, as Josiah wrote before, for a week now and we're having a great time. Partnership drive is here and we're having a blast connecting with lots of our supporters, and we're getting some rehearsal time in and getting reaquainted for the new year. I must say, I did enjoying seeing people back home and getting a chance to actually sleep, but it is also good to be back with my CTI family, to be back in the swing of things here and getting geared up for winter tour. I'm excited for all the Lord has in store for the next step of our journey.

So, not too much new here for now just wanted to touch base. I hope you have all recovered from the New Year celebrations, it was more than a week ago afterall... ;-) More to come soon!

Blessings,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Jared said...

partnership drive? a blast? if you're insane I guess . . .

Unknown said...

shhhhhh!!! Jared! ;o