Saturday, October 07, 2006

yeah, Pacific timezone!

So, we're not exactly in my hometown yet, but we have officially changed timezones and are now in my home state. Needless to say, I'm really excited! In less than week I'll be home and introducing my wonderful team to many of my friends and family.

In the meantime, here we are on the eastern side of Washington, meeting more wonderful people. We did back to back concerts tonight and had a crazy (in a good way) responsive audience. It was definitely exillerating. It's been neat seeing our team grow more and more in the weeks we've been together, through work and through play. We're learning more and more about each other and I have definitely been challenged in my relationship with the Lord. He is growing all of us individually and together. Words can't begin to desribe all the Lord has done and is doing, but I'm so thankful and blessed to be part of this ministry for this year.

4 comments:

Carolyn from the Land Down Under said...

Yeah, those back to back concerts were crazy and amazing! We were at a women's detention centre and it was definitely the most responsive audience we've had so far. They were cheering and clapping even in the middle of songs and gave us a standing ovation. They responded really well to the Creation drama - we saw some tears and at the part where Jesus takes off Adam's red gloves, they let out a big cheer!

It was a really encouraging and exciting for us.

Ruth said...

Oh wow, that's awesome guys! So good to hear how you are and how God is using you. You're all continually in our prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that would have been quite an experience - hopefully the Lord uses that to really move in their hearts!

You may never see these women again, but your service will not have been for nothing - "there's nothing wasted in God's economy :-) (Dad)"

GB y'all,

&y.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to read your comments Tiffany & Carolyn. God is at work and I'm praying for each one of you. I'm so excited for you.

May God bless you in unexpected ways Today!

Melody