Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mosaic Ohana!

We seem to be lacking in our blogging abilities lately, so thought I'd step up to the plate and take a shot at it, yet again. We're still in the Seattle area, been keeping super busy with Prisoners For Christ (thanks, Leslie, for hooking us up ALL over the state), which has been amazing. It's different absolutely everywhere we go, but it's been a blast. We've also done a couple school chapels (what's up, NSCS and SCS?!). That's been a blast. My father had us over one night for two fabulous meals, we've also gotten to lead worship at a church in the area. Needless to say, it's been busy but wonderful.

On a more personal note, I also have gotten to see my family, which is always important, this being my hometown and all. We just spent the evening with my small group, or at least most of the team did anyway. What a blessing! The welcomed all of us with open arms, as is the New Hope way, and blessed each of us tremendously. Thanks for being so wonderful, friends! It was wonderful to see you once more.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...ok, so what, exactly, does the title to this post mean? Oh yeah, and Hi, and good post, and the flight was fine, and I hope you all are well, and 1421 sends their love, and thanks again Leslie, and lots of other stuff that you didn't really even ask about...

Tiffany said...

sweet! Thanks for answering all our questions before we asked them, Chris. Glad to hear you made it there and that all is well. Mosaic Ohana is the name of my small group. Ever seen Lilo & Stitch? Ohana = family

Matty said...

Hey Tiff thank you for stopping by and surprising us all. I don't know about the others but you lifted up my spirits. It was great meeting the other members of CTI. I hope the rest of the year goes good for you and your team mates. I will keep you and the group in my prayers for a safe journey and protection

Matty said...

It was great surprise seeing you there. Thanks again for playing us a song. Everyone wants to know when you guys are coming out with a CD. I hope the the group enjoyed their time in Seattle. I will keep you and the group in my prayers. Talk to you later.