Thursday, October 05, 2006

Washington, here we come!

Needless to say, I'm more than a little excited that as of tomorrow we will be in my home state. In less than a week my team will be introduced to many of my friends and family. I'm super excited! Of course, I don't want to overlook all the wonderful people we've met along the way so far. I'm hanging out at my host fam's, doing laundry, checking e-mail and of course updating all of you wonderful people about what's up with us.

We have spent the last week or so running (okay, driving) all over Montana for these great shows. I wrote about one or two of them already, but wanted to give a shout out to some of the other places we've hit. Helena, where we were a few days ago, was a blast. Had a great time with the students and our host fams. Last night we did a concert at a church in Boulder (don't know where that is? That's right, it's a quaint town out in Montana) -- had a good time doing a show last night there. Got up super early, and drove into Manhattan, where we will spend our last night in Montana for this tour (at least if I'm remembering correctly, you can check the website if you want to know for sure). All in all, second week in, we're all still alive and kicking and can't wait meet even more of you.

Blessings

No comments: