Thursday, October 05, 2006

Finally, Internet access!

Finally, I'm able to get online to do a blog! I've been without internet access for a week which is why I haven't blogged for ages :-)

Well we've been having a great time on tour so far. I'm loving the long drives in the van - especially really early in the morning....I got some great piccies on Adam's camera this morning of the sunrise. I'm also loving meeting all our amazing host families! You guys who have housed us and welcomed us into your homes have been such a blessing! This ministry would not happen without your generous hospitality, so thankyouthankyouthankyou!

I've particularly enjoyed the highschool chapel services we've done. You highschoolers really get into it and your energy spurs us on! Looking forward to many to come :-)

bye for now,
Carolyn

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hey sis and the rest of team 14:22! SO good to hear from you guys and read what you've been up too! We've been praying for you all heaps and hope that you are going well. It'll be so exciting to catch up when we get 'home' and talk about what God has done in and through us! God bless guys!

Ruthie