Friday, February 09, 2007

So I don't have much to say...

But they really want me to blog, so here goes a random rant about nothing:

We drove across Alligator Alley today. I was hoping to see some actual alligators. But no, for an hour and a half (we're in a van with a trailer, it takes us awhile to get places) we drove and saw trees and marsh and fence, but no alligators. I was looking too (got a crick in my back and all(I'm from KY I'm allowed to say crick)) Not that I want to go pet one (I'm not narcissistic after all), but to see one in the wild that would be too cool. But alas I was let down, I guess I will have to let that wait for another random trip across Florida.

We played at a school (Ft. Lauderdale Christian) this afternoon that was a ton of fun. Plus they are starting a worship band so we got to listen to them for awhile. Off to Titusville for Sunday morning worship.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Well, it's about time!
If you do see an alligator, don't try to try to take close up pictures of it . I understand it can mess up the camera.
Love you,
Mom

Ruth said...

Teehee you're funny Rebekah ;) Hope you guys are doing well..sorry you didn't get to see any alligators :(

J the Granddaughter/Renovator said...

you should post more often.
you mean, masochistic, right?
Jo :)