Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well its official

I guess since my face and bio is now up on the internet, this CTI thing is really happening. Right now we are in training and things are going well. We have our first booking this weekend at a church in St. Paul. I think I can speak for the rest of the group and say that we are a bit nervous. Please pray for us over the next few days that our nerves will go away and we will feel ready and confident for this comming weekend.

Hopefully many post to come!

Christian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you to experience life beyond a summer team. I think your going to have an amazing time... and I can't wait till your close to me so I can come see you! I'm gonna see about getting you at my school... (all girl college...) but no guarantees.

Yeah for Christian!!

heidi