Sunday, October 18, 2009

1 more week

Greetings family, friends, and supporters,

I want to first just thank you all for your prayers over the last couple of weeks. Never before have I ever felt prayers so strongly. When I have been discouraged and felt alone, I know that I can always hold on to the prayers of the people from back at home. So thank you all, and we love you very dearly.

Please continue to pray for us during this last week here in Taiwan. Some team members are itching to get home, while others just love it here and don't want to leave. Pray that we continue to make the most out of each day, while ministering to people at every school and church we visit.

We will update once more before we depart for Minnesota this Saturday. Thanks for reading our posts!

~jeff hau, on behalf of Team 14:22

2 comments:

Ken and Natalie Simerly said...

:) Thanks for the update, I am so excited to hear all about your trip! Praying for you always!

Laura Schuh said...

Can't wait to hear what you guys have learned!!! Enjoy each other, and enjoy Taiwan!!!