Tuesday, February 26, 2008

There are few things better...

than scrolling through your ipod passing the A's, B's, C's...stopping half way through the D's to click on your favorite band finding just the right album because you have 38 different ones of them, and picking the perfect song to match the moment.

This is where I found myself as we turned onto the 405 in Seattle, Washington.

If you know what song I am referring to, then leave a comment and I'll mail you a postcard from the road.

We are about to start heading east again, back to Minnesota. 7 weeks down through our long 10 week tour. It's been absolutely incredible so far and I am almost sad to be in the "home stretch".

But Seattle. I loved Seattle. It was so cool and like everyone describes it. Sleepy and quiet, yet big enough to be explored. So much character.


Us at the Waterfront (minus the wonderful Brooke)


I also liked the Er. I got food poisoning which resulted in a day of throwing up which resulted in dehydration which resulted in me being to weak and hurting to even exist which resulted in the team bringing me to the Er to get some Iv. Thank you guys so much for taking care of me.

-Joe



p.s. This is my hero

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What?! No shout out to your oh-so-fabulous tour guide for the day?
Glad you guys enjoyed the wonderful city I have called home... though no longer. And, sorry to hear about the ER! No fun! Hope you're back up to speed and y'all are doing well. It was lovely to meet all of you! Thanks for letting me tag along!