Monday, January 14, 2008

Colorado, I less than three you. <3<3

It's just so beautiful out here! And last night I finally saw what David Crowder meant when he wrote the song "stars". It's like a blanket in the sky that God has tucked his children into. The moon is HUGE and seems to govern the night in a way I've never seen before...almost as if it were competing with the sun. These mountains seem to provide a weird sense of security, I've never felt safer and more protected in his creation. (probably because the only other side of nature that I appreciate is an ocean in which all you can do is wrestle with its power on a fiberglass board haha)

Here are a couple pictures from when we took a hike the other day. Brooke was wearing crocs, and I was wearing slip on vans with holes in them...so when frostbite set in we made the trek back to safety.




This tour has been an amazing time of ministry so far, God has seemed to reveal huge oppurtunities for ministry and growth.

---------------------------------

Anyways, I realize that the cti1422 episodes have been dormant for a while. More will be coming soon!
I have however, started recording concerts! I still have to work out some bugs but I managed to record 2-3 songs from last night

1. "Your grace is enough"
2. "everlasting God"
3. half of "i stand amazed"

If you would like to hear, send me an email at: soundingselah@gmail.com


AHH! I just looked at the clock and how late I am running, we have to tear down, get lunch, go to guitarcenter, and play a concert tonight!

-joe


you should see the stars tonight

how they shimmer shine so bright

against the black they look so white

comin down from such a height

to reach me now, reach me now




-David Crowder Band/ Stars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Colorado my brothers and sisters in Christ! Wear warm clothes and drive carefully when it snows! I'm grinning from ear to ear right now and I am excited to see you on Friday!

~Sarah Curlz