Tuesday, August 25, 2009

At Last!

Hello friends and supporters,

I want to first apologize for the lack of posts in these past several days. As you can see in the video below, everyone has arrived safely, and we are in the midst of training. I want to first introduce myself. My name is Jeff Hau, and I am from San Francisco, CA. I will be the team leader for CTI Fulltime Team 14:22 this year ('09-'10). I want to officially introduce you to our entire team of 8 - myself, Eric Mok, Lesley Denford, Denny Nestibo, Rachelle Poppema, Dan Mumbert, Matt Adams, and Jon Lee. Please follow us on this blog. We will be posting updates as often as we can (at least once a week... I get in trouble if we don't!).

The entire team arrived promptly and safely two Fridays ago, and we have already enjoyed two weekends of fun and a week and a half of rehearsals and leadership training. Each day is challenging, yet beneficial and rewarding. We are learning a lot and growing closer to one another very quickly. Please continue to pray for us as we learn new music, but more importantly, prepare our hearts for ministry. We leave for tour on September 5.

In addition, we have our first practice concert this Thursday at 6:30pm. Come join us at First Baptist, if you can make it out! Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support!

Jeff

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish we can make it to the concert. We are rooting for you all. God's power and protection every day and every moment! mom and dad