Thursday, March 13, 2008

End of Winter tour.

Wow! I can hardly believe that we have finished our longest tour!


10 weeks ago we were traveling to Nebraska, trying to remember how our songs were meant to be played, and getting used to being nomadic again.

Oh how much stuff we have learned, from each other, from our contacts on the road, from our audiences, from God.

I want to recap some fun moments or interesting times. To do so I thought to myself, "what could be better than asking your team what their favorite moments were?"

So I am going to do so.

Starting with.... the first person who answers this question...

1. What is your favorite place to eat on the road?
Brooke answers, " chipotle, or panera." Matt "panera". Brooke, "overall favorite of the group panera."

2. What was your favorite city, town, state that we visited?
Joe Lee: "California, all the people jogging, oh and Inn and Out!"

3. Best gas station to stop at when you need a snack?
Basically they all were talking about random places that nobody remembers... So I am going to say just for fun. Kum and Go.


This has gotten old as our team is incredibly indecisive!

We have been able to see so many beautiful places and people throughout this tour!

One of my favorite moments was getting to go horse back riding on a ranch with the team a week or so ago.
I love horses and haven't been able to go riding in years. It was an amazing blessing to be able to just relax and enjoy what I have missed doing.


Well we are on our way home. Or wherever we're going to spend our "spring break".

I think we are all looking forward to it in one way or another.

Thank you all for following our blogs and for all of your amazing support this tour!

I can't wait for spring tour! East coast here we come...

Blessings to your Easter celebrations!


Vanita

No comments: